Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows (minus the lollipops and rainbows)

Ever since I returned from vacation, the weather has become more and more bearable. This is of course unfortunate news for the coat and boots I bought just two months ago, but oh well. I'm thrilled to get outside without it being a necessity. For the first time since October, I took my time walking home from work on Tuesday. 

To give you an idea of just how nice the weather is right now, here are a few pictures from my first weekend back in town at the park in Pierrelatte with Kayley and Evan. 

Please note the absence of my coat, hat, and gloves.

Kayley soaking up the rays... I loaned her my sunglasses afterward.

Evan -- short sleeves!



Little rascal chocolate, hazelnut cookies -- not so warm outside as to melt chocolate just yet.

Refreshing boxed wine. I'm not kidding.
I hope the weather is just as wonderful wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment