Monday, March 5, 2012

Prague

For whatever reason I just haven't been able to bring myself to really blog lately. I guess I've had too much on my mind. Anyway, here is a round of pictures from some of our time in Prague.
Travel buddies in the Lyon airport

Snowy view from our hotel room

Astronomical clock
Inside the astronomical clock tower

Anna in the clock tower

Nikki and Anna

A view of the city





While we were at the top of the clock tower, I spotted a guy sneaking his hand into the side pockets of Nikki's purse and immediately told her to watch out for her purse. The guy acted like he didn't know what I was talking about when I confronted him, but at least he didn't have time to do any damage.







Charles' Bridge

Freezing on Charles' Bridge


The Palace








No comments:

Post a Comment