Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rennes

I only spent one day in Rennes, so I have much fewer photos. Not that that's much of an excuse. Hopefully I"ll be going back sometime soon so that I can take more pictures and eat more crepes.



I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that French cities are required to have a carousel, which reminds me of this (I've had Improv Everywhere on the brain since I'm planning on showing this for one of my English conversation workshops with the teachers).


We spent much of the day at the Bretagne historical museum. My favorite part was a room where you could put on a pair of headphones and listen to fairytales in several different French dialects. I could have stayed in there all day.

Ancient coins

Tweezers


In the museum


Again with the mannequins -- these ones were faceless and I'm still not sure if that makes me more or less creeped out.










No comments:

Post a Comment