Friday, October 7, 2011

Un film debile and Pierrelatte

Last night I watched a movie with my host "parents" (heretofore known as M. T and Mme. T). It was called Halal Police d'Etat and they warned me that it was going to be "un film debile," aka really silly and a little stupid. Luckily for me, the film was easy to follow since it was a predictable thriller parody and most of the humor was situational. Think Dumb and Dumber meets a censored/televised Borat



Today I went to have lunch in Pierrelatte with other language assistants. Unfortunately there are only a few buses that go back and forth between our towns and the last bus back to Bourg-St.-Andeol is at 5:20pm. I'm thinking that next time I'll just stay overnight because a few of the assistants have an extra bed in their room and that way I'll be able to participate in the marginally more active nightlife of Pierrelatte. I swear that not a single twenty-something lives in Bourg-St.-Andeol.

Anyway, here are the two pictures I took in Pierrelatte:

Windmill

Giant rock thing

Weather permitting, I promise to leave the house and take more pictures this weekend. 

Brr!

No comments:

Post a Comment