Monday, January 30, 2012

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, Menton, & Monaco

I can't even describe how great it is to have a good friend in the same country as me, even if she is living five to six hours away. The boring train rides and rainy weather were worth it. Et comme d'habitude, she managed to post all of her pictures from this weekend long before me. :)

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and Menton

Italy?




Me and Anna on our way to Ventimiglia... not.
We were going to check out the big Friday market in Ventimiglia, Italy but only got as far as Menton, France due to a strike in Italy. I guess strikes aren't just a French thing after all.




Magali

Menton





Following the red brick road


Cacti everywhere



The next day we took the train to Monaco and walked around and sat in cafes until we couldn't handle the rain anymore. We took a few posed pictures but other than that, I left my camera safely in my dry purse.

The castle in Monaco

Cannon





No comments:

Post a Comment