Saturday, October 25, 2008

Even if you go mild, you're still playing with fire. Ha ha. Hm.

This 1x2 inch packet is so much more lethal than the "Marry Me" V-Day conversation hearts. You think you're safe by getting mild sauce but no -
that Taco Bell mild sauce has the power
to make or break your relationship with your significant other.
I find this both hilarious and terrifying. What a proposal.
Anyway, last night the whole family went down to Gilbert High for Brett's JV football game and WOW.
It was AWESOME.
Brett scored two, count 'em two, touchdowns against Highland, one of which was a 52 yard run to tie up the game. I speak for everyone when I say how excited, proud, and happy we are of him. He got his chance and he used it. When he jumped the fence to hug all of us, I don't think I was the only one with tears in my eyes.

Here's a picture from the game last week against Mesquite. Dad, Aaron, & Mom.

And the man of the hour, Brettsky.
It's an old picture back from 2005 but the pinky in the air was just too great not to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment